Sunday, April 1, 2018

Sending Out Your Laundry

Why should you send out your laundry the next time you're at a hotel or resort? For one, the price is surprisingly worth it and there's nothing like having professionally cleaned clothes while on vacation.

When I went to The Homestead last fall, I discovered their laundry facility still stands in the same place it has stood for nearly 100 years. I took a walk into Warm Springs and visited the historic structure and inquired about some of its history. I was treated to a brief tour of the facilities and some information about their services. They offer next or same day delivery to your room, and will pick up and drop off even if you're not there, as I discovered.






Upon my next trip, as I am part of their guest loyalty program (absolutely worth signing up, but that's for another post), I decided to take advantage of their laundry and pressing services. 
I was more than delighted with the quality of their service. I chose a couple of good shirts, a wool sweater, and one of the dresses I wore to dinner. When I got back to my room, they were hanging up in the closet. They came back so nice smelling and well-presented. The photos below were taken at home, but show how well they looked even after a car ride back. I will absolutely be taking advantage of this service during every future stay at the resort. I highly recommend The Homestead laundry. If you get a chance to stay (or return), be sure to send out your laundry. 




No comments:

Post a Comment